From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions related to thrift transport
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:51:24 GMT
Can you provide the full error message ?

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 22/03/2012, at 9:54 PM, Tiwari, Dushyant wrote:

> Yes the queries are batch mutate. I can understand this for exception#1 but not sure
what is causing exception#2 (server side).

0.7 (currently in the process of upgrading to 1.0.8) when a large batch mutate is sent.

> On 22/03/2012 07:09, Tiwari, Dushyant wrote:
> Hector version 1.0-3
> What is the reason for the second exception, BTW?
>
> Thanks,
> Dushyant

contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice within the meaning
of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. If you have
received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify
the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor
electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify
us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley
you consent to the foregoing.