@Edward: That's nice to know, but I also heard that there are some bugs in some recent Ubuntu version that bubble up with Cassandra specifically, so I was thinking I should probably go with what's more widely used by other Cassandra users for production needs.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru@gmail.com> wrote:
distro=wallpaper. Pick the one you think looks best :)