Hi,

I saw that row level isolation was added in the beta of Cassandra 1.1 and I have the following question: given a ring that has two datacenters and a keyspace defined to replicate to both, if a row is written with local quorum to the first data center, will it still be isolated when it replicates to the other datacenter? Or is isolation for that row broken in the other datacenter (so that isolation is essentially back to the column level for the other datacenter)?

Hopefully what I am asking makes sense... If not, I will give a more detailed example.

Thanks,
Allen