Phil,

That's the problem with examples :)

Row keys can be composite values.  That works just fine.  Was there something in particular you were trying to do?

- Chris

Chris Gerken

512.587.5261

On Feb 28, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Philip Shon wrote:

I have not found any examples of utilizing a CompositeType of DynamicCompositeType as a row key.  Is doing this frowned upon? All the examples I've seen have been using a CompositeType only for Column names (or values).

My particular use case involves having the two components in the key being a Date (no time component) and an Integer value.

Thanks,

Phil