I think the keycaches and rowcahches are bothe persisted to disk when shutdown, and restored from disk when restart, then improve the performance.

2012-02-13

zhangcheng

发件人: Franc Carter
发送时间: 2012-02-13  13:53:56
收件人: user
抄送:
主题: keycache persisted to disk ?

Hi,

I am testing Cassandra on Amazon and finding performance can vary fairly wildly. I'm leaning towards it being an artifact of the AWS I/O system but have one other possibility.

Are keycaches persisted to disk and restored on a clean shutdown and restart ?

cheers

--

Franc Carter | Systems architect | Sirca Ltd

franc.carter@sirca.org.au | www.sirca.org.au

Tel: +61 2 9236 9118

Level 9, 80 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000

PO Box H58, Australia Square, Sydney NSW 1215