From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Re:What linux distro for the Cassandra nodes ?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:33:54 GMT
Hello Aditya,

I am using Ubuntu 11.10 and it  really good. Try it out.

Regards

Rishabh Agrawal

Impetus' Head of Innovation labs, Vineet Tyagi will be presenting on 'Big Data Big Costs?'
at the Strata Conference, CA (Feb 28 - Mar 1) http://bit.ly/bSMWd7.

Listen to our webcast 'Hybrid Approach to Extend Web Apps to Tablets & Smartphones' available
at http://bit.ly/yQC1oD.

or interference.