From Rishabh Agrawal <rishabh.agra...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Issue regarding 'describe' keyword in 1.0.7 version.
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:26:44 GMT
Hello,

I am newbie to Cassandra. Please bear with my lame doubts.
I running Cassandra version on 1.0.7 on Ubuntu. I found following case with describe:

If there is Keyspace with name 'x' then describe x command will give desired results. But
if there is also a Column Family named 'x' then describe will not be able to catch it. But
if there is only column family 'x' and no keyspace with the same name then describe x command
will give desired results i.e. it will be able to capture and display info regarding 'x' column
family.

Kindly help me with that.

Thanks and Regards
Rishabh Agrawal

Impetus' Head of Innovation labs, Vineet Tyagi will be presenting on 'Big Data Big Costs?'
at the Strata Conference, CA (Feb 28 - Mar 1) http://bit.ly/bSMWd7.

Listen to our webcast 'Hybrid Approach to Extend Web Apps to Tablets & Smartphones' available
at http://bit.ly/yQC1oD.

or interference.