From Ertio Lew <ertio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using cassandra at minimal expenditures
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 07:05:51 GMT
Thanks, I think I don't need high consistency(as per my app requirements)
so I might be fine with CL.ONE instead of quorum, so I think  I'm probably
going to be ok with a 2 node cluster initially..

Could you guys also recommend some minimum memory to start with ? Of course
that would depend on my workload as well, but that's why I am asking for
the min