From "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl>
Subject Re: Querying for rows without a particular column
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 08:12:32 GMT
One option might be to maintain an index containing the keys of the rows.
The index would then have the same TTL as the row itself so when you
iterate over the index columns you'll find exactly the same results.
Although I'm not really sure whether this is the best option.

Another might be to use Hadoop to find your results with a map/reduce task.