From Franc Carter <franc.car...@sirca.org.au>
Subject Re: List all keys with RandomPartitioner
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 11:24:31 GMT
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Flavio Baronti <f.baronti@list-group.com>wrote:

> I need to iterate over all the rows in a column family stored with
> RandomPartitioner.
> When I reach the end of a key slice, I need to find the token of the last
> key in order to ask for the next slice.
> I saw in an old email that the token for a specific key can be recoveder
> through FBUtilities.hash(). That class however is inside the full Cassandra
> jar, not inside the client-specific part.
> Is there a way to iterate over all the keys which does not require the
> server-side Cassandra jar?

Does this help ?

 http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FAQ#iter_world

cheers

--

*Franc Carter* | Systems architect | Sirca Ltd
 <marc.zianideferranti@sirca.org.au>

franc.carter@sirca.org.au | www.sirca.org.au

Tel: +61 2 9236 9118

Level 9, 80 Clarence St, Sydney NSW 2000

PO Box H58, Australia Square, Sydney NSW 1215