From Allen Servedio <allen.serve...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra 1.1 row isolation cross datacenter replication
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:35:19 GMT
Hi,

I saw that row level isolation was added in the beta of Cassandra 1.1 and I
have the following question: given a ring that has two datacenters and a
keyspace defined to replicate to both, if a row is written with local
quorum to the first data center, will it still be isolated when it
replicates to the other datacenter? Or is isolation for that row broken in
the other datacenter (so that isolation is essentially back to the column
level for the other datacenter)?

Hopefully what I am asking makes sense... If not, I will give a more
detailed example.

Thanks,
Allen