From Vitalii Tymchyshyn <tiv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Server crashed due to "OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space"
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:12:43 GMT
Hello.

Any messages about GC earlier in the logs? Cassandra server monitors
memory and starts complaining in advance if memory gets full.
Any chance you've got a full key delete-only scenario for some column
families? Cassandra has a bug not being able to flush such memtables.
I've filled a bug with patch on the issue.

24.02.12 23:14, Feng Qu ???????(??):