From Flavio Baronti <f.baro...@list-group.com>
Subject List all keys with RandomPartitioner
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:47:36 GMT
I need to iterate over all the rows in a column family stored with RandomPartitioner.
When I reach the end of a key slice, I need to find the token of the last key in order to
ask for the next slice.
I saw in an old email that the token for a specific key can be recoveder through FBUtilities.hash().
That class however
is inside the full Cassandra jar, not inside the client-specific part.
Is there a way to iterate over all the keys which does not require the server-side Cassandra
jar?

Thanks
Flavio