From Michael Shuler <mich...@pbandjelly.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] Apache Cassandra 0.8.10 released
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:23:06 GMT
On 02/14/2012 09:23 AM, Rustam Aliyev wrote:
> No more RPMs from DataStax?
>
> http://rpm.datastax.com/community/x86_64/

They'll show up under /noarch/, if you are looking manually.

The cassandra debs and rpms will be built/tested/uploaded to the
DataStax repositories as soon as possible, whenever upstream releases
new versions.  In the not so distant future, this will hopefully be
automated.

Just so y'all know, I am a full-time university student, and I recently
started working part-time with DataStax, specifically focused on
packaging for cassandra and the other DataStax software.  I completely
understand you would like the packaged releases as quickly as possible,
and I'll do my best to make this delay smaller as time goes on.  I do
not have a specific target date for 0.8.10 rpms, but "real soon" :)

--
Warm regards,
Michael Shuler