From Chris Gerken <>
Subject Re: CompositeType/DynamicCompositeType for Row Key
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 16:41:16 GMT

That's the problem with examples :)

Row keys can be composite values.  That works just fine.  Was there something in particular
you were trying to do?

- Chris

Chris Gerken

On Feb 28, 2012, at 10:25 AM, Philip Shon wrote:

> I have not found any examples of utilizing a CompositeType of DynamicCompositeType as
a row key.  Is doing this frowned upon? All the examples I've seen have been using a CompositeType
only for Column names (or values).
> My particular use case involves having the two components in the key being a Date (no
time component) and an Integer value.
> Thanks,
> Phil

View raw message