From Roshan <codeva...@gmail.com>
Subject Lots of 0 Bytes tmp Data/Index files remain in data folder
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 00:49:41 GMT
I have deployed 2 node Cassandra 1.0.6 cluster in production and it running
almost t weeks without any issue. But I can see lots of (more than 90) 0
bytes tmp data and index files in the data directory.

So far this is not a issue for me, but want to know why is that. Seems like
this data/index tmp files getting create with every compaction (but not
sure).

Are there any relationship with this issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-3616 ?

Could someone please clarify this to me. Thanks.