On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Norman Maurer <norman.maurer@googlemail.com> wrote:
As far as I know its the library that was developed by "rackspace".

See
https://github.com/racker/node-cassandra-client

No longer maintained. it is moved as separate project in apache-extras

2011/12/5 Joe Stein <cryptcom@gmail.com>
Hey folks, so I have been noodling on using node.js as a new front end for the system I built for doing real time aggregate metrics within our distributed systems.

Does anyone have experience or background story on this lib? http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/cassandra-node/ it seems to be the most up to date one supporting CQL only (which should not be an issue) but was not sure if it is maintained or what the background story is on it and such?

Any other experiences/horror stories/over the rainbow type stories with node.js & C* would be nice to hear.