Hi,

I am using 0.8.7.

I was trying to use DynamicComposite column. After I intentional added a column (string:string:uuid) into a record which has previous columns inserted with comparator (string:uuid:uuid). I got an exception on the cassandra side and an timeout exception on the client (I was actually expecting an validation exception on the client).

After that when I re-started cassandra, cassandra kept saying that "comparator mismatch while comparing two dynamicCompositeType column..." and cassandra never really got started.

Is this a bug?