By the way, nice comment on the patch "// do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars, just gtfo", it looks like you have some fun while developping Cassandra @Datastax ;)

Alain

2011/12/9 Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodrime@gmail.com>
Hi, I'm running a 4 nodes Cassandra cluster, and I'm facing the same problem (node not present on nodetool ring, but unreachable on CLI describe cluster...). I'm currently running version 1.0.2, but I have update from 0.8.x, the problem may exist since a while, I don't really know. I can't stop my cluster, but I don't know how to apply the patch to repair the consequences of this bug by removing definitely this node.

Can someone tell me the way to proceed to apply a patch and call this java function ?

Thank you,

Alain