You should be able to use the CLI "show schema yourkeyspace" if your cassandra is recent enough ( >= 0.8 if I remember well. I think it is better if you are in 0.8.7 because this command was fixed a couple of times in 8.6 and 8.7).

You can put the "show schema" command into a file and call it with : "cassandra-cli -h yourhost -f yourfile > 20111208schema" then open your output file and remove the 2 or 3 useless lines that are written before "create yourkeyspace".

Hope this will be helpful.

Alain