From Vlad Paiu <vladp...@opensips.org>
Subject Re: Cassandra C client implementation
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 16:33:50 GMT
Hello,

Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately libcassandra is C++ , I'm looking for something written in ANSI C.

I've searched alot and my guess is glibc thrift is my only option, but I could not find even
one example onto how to make a connection & some queries to Cassandra using glibc thrift.
Does anyone have experience/some examples for this ?

Regards,
Vlad

i@iyyang.com wrote:

>BTW please use
>https://github.com/eyealike/libcassandra
>

>Best Regards,
>Yi "Steve" Yang
>+1-401-441-5086
>+86-13910771510
>
>Sent via BlackBerry® from China Mobile

written entirelly in C, so C++ is not an option.

>Is there any C client library for cassandra ?
>
> I have also tried to generate thrift glibc code for Cassandra, but on wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ThriftExamples
I cannot find an example for C.