From Vlad Paiu <vladp...@opensips.org>
Subject Re: Cassandra C client implementation
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 22:16:13 GMT
Hello Eric,

We have that, thanks alot for the contribution.
The idea is to not play around with including C++ code in a C app, if there's an alternative
( the thrift g_libc ).

Unfortunately, since thrift does not generate a skeleton for the glibc code, I don't know
how to find out what the API functions are called, and guessing them is not going that good
:)

I'll wait a little longer & see if anybody can help with the C thrift, or at least tell
me it's not working. :)

Regards,
Vlad

Eric Tamme <etamme@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 12/14/2011 04:18 PM, Vlad Paiu wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just tried libcassie and seems it's not compatible with latest cassandra, as even
simple inserts and fetches fail with InvalidRequestException...