From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Routine nodetool repair
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:09:29 GMT
The ring is balanced and the difference is pretty small.

One other thing to consider is are you creating a few very large rows ? You can check the
min, max and average row size using nodetool cfstats.

If all is fine don't worry about it. If you want to see the numbers get closer nodetool compact
will probably do it, but it's not something you would normally do on a production cluster.

Hope that helps.

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton