From Sasha Dolgy <sdo...@gmail.com>
Subject CLI exception :: A long is exactly 8 bytes: 1
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:50:08 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Been a while .. without any problems.  Thanks for grinding out a good
product!  On 1.0.6, I applied an update to a column family to add a
secondary index, and now via the CLI, when I perform a "get user where
something=1" I receive the following result:

org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.MarshalException: A long is exactly 8 bytes: 1

This behaviour doesn't seem to be affecting phpcassa or hector
retrieving the results of that query ... is this a silly something
i've done, or something a bit more buggy with the CLI?

Thanks in advance,
-sd

--
Sasha Dolgy