From Peter Schuller <peter.schul...@infidyne.com>
Subject Re: cassandra in production environment
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 04:34:11 GMT
>  We are currently testing cassandra in RHEL 6.1 64 bit environment
> running on ESXi 5.0 and are experiencing issues with data file
> corruptions. If you are using linux for production environment can you
> please share which OS/version you are using?

It would probably be a good idea if you could be a bit more specific
about the nature of the corruption and the observations made, and the
version of Cassandra you are using.

As for production envs; lots of people are bound to use various
environments in production; I suppose the only interesting bit would
be if someone uses RHEL 6.1 specifically? I mean I can say that I've
run Cassandra on Debian Squeeze in production, but that doesn't really
help you ;)

--
/ Peter Schuller (@scode, http://worldmodscode.wordpress.com)