From Aditya <ady...@gmail.com>
Subject Retrieve all composite columns from a row, whose composite name's first component matches from a list of Integers
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 06:17:05 GMT
I need to store data of all activities by user's followies in single row. I
am trying to do that making use of composite column names in a single user
specific row named 'rowX'.

On any activity by a user's followie on an item, a column is stored in
'rowX'. The column has a composite type column name made up of
itemId+userId (which makes it unique col. name) in rowX. (& column value
contains the activity data related to that item by that followie)

Now I want to retrieve activity by all users on a list of items. So I need
to retrieve all composite columns with composite's first component matching
the itemId. Is it possible to do such a query to Cassandra ? I am using
Hector.