From Martin Arrowsmith <>
Subject Composite Column Queries with Hector
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:58:39 GMT
Dear Cassandra and Hector experts,

I am using Hector to implement and query information from Composite Columns.

I found this site to be quite useful:

It goes through the steps of creating a composite column, to perform simple
queries using "SliceQuery."

My following questions relate to the 3rd block of code from that site.

So far, in addition to the 3rd block of code, I have:

QueryResult<ColumnSlice<Composite, String>> queryResult = sq.execute();
ColumnSlice<Composite, String> c = queryResult.get();

Could someone describe how I can extract the "column_name" from my query
search ? And how I can extract just the value of that composite column ?

Best wishes,

View raw message