From Philippe <watche...@gmail.com>
Subject Counter read requests spread across replicas ?
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:57:47 GMT
Hello,
5 nodes running 0.8.7/0.8.9, RF=3, BOP, counter columns inside super
columns. Read queries are multigetslices of super columns inside of which I
read every column for processing (20-30 at most), using Hector with default
settings.
Watching tpstat on the 3 nodes holding the data being most often queries, I
see the pending count increase only on the "main replica" and I see heavy
CPU load and network load only on that node. The other nodes seem to be
doing very little.

Aren't counter read requests supposed to be round-robin across replicas ?
I'm confused as to why the nodes don't exhibit the same load.

Thanks