From Philippe <watche...@gmail.com>
Subject Meaning of values in tpstats
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2011 16:05:22 GMT
Hello,

Here's an example tpstats on one node in my cluster. I only issue
multigetslice reads to counter columns
Pool Name                    Active   Pending      Completed   Blocked  All
time blocked
ReadStage                        27      2166     3565927301         0
            0
MutationStage                     1         1       55802973         0
            0

What does ReadStage.Pending exactly mean ?

   1. the number of keys left to query (because I batch) ?
   2. or the number of multigetslice requests issued to that node for
   execution ?

Same question for MutationStage (mutating counter columns only)

Thanks