From ravikumar visweswara <talk2had...@gmail.com>
Subject How to convert start_token,end_token to real key value?
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 22:07:55 GMT
Hello All,

I have requirement to copy data from cassandra to hadoop from/to a specific
key. This is supported in 1.0.0.  But I am using cassandra version 0.7.1
and hadoop version 20.2.

In my mapreduce job(InputFormat class) i have an object of TokenRange. I
need to filter certain ranges based on some exclusion rules.
i have readable key range to include. Could some one help me on how to
convert start_token and end_token to readable format and compare with my
input keys (range)?

I know that 1.0.0 have better capabilities to specify keyRanges in hadoop
mapreduce. But for now, i will have to work with 0.7.1

Thanks and Regards
Ravi