From "Tamil selvan R.S" <tamil.3...@gmail.com>
Subject Thrift error occurred during processing of message
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 13:49:58 GMT
Hi,
 We are using PHPCassa to connect to Cassandra 1.0.2. After we installed
the thrift extension we started noticing the following in the error logs.
[We didn't notice this when we were running raw thrift library with out
extension].

ERROR [pool-2-thread-5314] 2011-12-05 20:26:47,729
CustomTThreadPoolServer.java (line 201) Thrift error occurred during
processing of message.
org.apache.thrift.protocol.
TProtocolException: Missing version in readMessageBegin, old client?
    at
org.apache.thrift.protocol.TBinaryProtocol.readMessageBegin(TBinaryProtocol.java:213)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Processor.process(Cassandra.java:2877)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CustomTThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(CustomTThreadPoolServer.java:187)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Is there any issue with the thrift protocol compatibilty?

Regards,
Tamil