From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BulkLoader
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:03:45 GMT
Hi, I'm running a 4 nodes Cassandra cluster, and I'm facing the same
problem (node not present on nodetool ring, but unreachable on CLI describe
cluster...). I'm currently running version 1.0.2, but I have update from
0.8.x, the problem may exist since a while, I don't really know. I can't
stop my cluster, but I don't know how to apply the patch to repair the
consequences of this bug by removing definitely this node.

Can someone tell me the way to proceed to apply a patch and call this java
function ?

Thank you,

Alain