From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schematool
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 09:52:02 GMT
You should be able to use the CLI "show schema yourkeyspace" if your
cassandra is recent enough ( >= 0.8 if I remember well. I think it is
better if you are in 0.8.7 because this command was fixed a couple of times
in 8.6 and 8.7).

You can put the "show schema" command into a file and call it with :
"cassandra-cli -h yourhost -f yourfile > 20111208schema" then open your
output file and remove the 2 or 3 useless lines that are written before
"create yourkeyspace".

Hope this will be helpful.

Alain