From Stephen Pope <Stephen.P...@quest.com>
Subject RE: Single node
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 19:17:45 GMT
Just solved it. I’m using localhost for the listen_address, 0.0.0.0 for the rpc_address,
and 127.0.0.1 for the seeds.

Cheers,
Steve

From: Vijay [mailto:vijay2win@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 2:15 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Single node

You can add a DNS entry with multiple IP's or something like a elastic ip which will keep
switching between the active machines. or you can also write your custom seed provider class.
Not sure if you will get a quorum when there dev's are on vacation :)

Regards,
</VJ>

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Stephen Pope <Stephen.Pope@quest.com<mailto:Stephen.Pope@quest.com>>