From Eric Tamme <eta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra C client implementation
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 21:33:23 GMT
On 12/14/2011 04:18 PM, Vlad Paiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just tried libcassie and seems it's not compatible with latest cassandra, as even simple
inserts and fetches fail with InvalidRequestException...

> So can anybody please provide a very simple example in C for connecting&  fetching
columns with thrift ?

> Regards,
> Vlad
>
> Vlad Paiu<vladpaiu@opensips.org>  wrote:

Vlad,

We have written a specific cassandra db module for usrloc with opensips
and have open sourced it on github.  We use the thrift generated c++
bindings and extern stuff to c.  I spoke to bogdan about this a while
ago, and gave him the github link, but here it is for your reference
https://github.com/junction/db_jnctn_usrloc

Hopefully that helps.  I idle in #opensips too,  just ask about
cassandra in there and I'll probably see it.

- Eric Tamme