From Jeremiah Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@morningstar.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra C client implementation
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 17:23:44 GMT
If you are OK linking to a C++ based library you can look at:
https://github.com/minaguib/libcassandra/tree/kickstart-libcassie-0.7/libcassie
It is wrapper code around libcassandra which exports a C++ interface.
If you look at the function names etc in the other languages, just use
the similar functions from the c_glib thrift...
If you are going to mess with using the c_glib thrift, make sure to
check out the JIRA for it, it is new and has some issues...
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT/component/12313854

On 12/14/2011 09:11 AM, Vlad Paiu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to integrate some Cassandra related ops ( insert, get, etc ) into an application
written entirelly in C, so C++ is not an option.

> Is there any C client library for cassandra ?
>
>   I have also tried to generate thrift glibc code for Cassandra, but on wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ThriftExamples
I cannot find an example for C.