From Maxim Potekhin <potek...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: Keys for deleted rows visible in CLI
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 00:15:26 GMT
Thanks. It could be hidden from a human operator, I suppose :)

On 12/13/2011 7:12 PM, Harold Nguyen wrote:
> Hi  Maxim,
>
> The reason for this is because if node 1 goes down while you deleted information on node
2,  node 1 will know not to repair the data when it comes back again. It will know that an
operation has been performed to delete the data.

> Harold

answered. I just deleted a lot of rows, and want to "list" in cli. I still see the keys. This
is not the same as getting slices, is it? Anyhow, what's the reason and rationale? I run 0.8.8.