From Jeremiah Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@morningstar.com>
Subject Re: Need to reconcile data from 2 drives
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 22:04:28 GMT
If you don't want downtime, you can take the original data and use the
bulk sstable loader to send it back into the cluster.  If you don't mind
downtime you can take all the files from both data folders and put them
together, make sure there aren't any with the same names (rename them if
there are) and then start cassandra, it will pick up all the files.

-Jeremiah