From Jeremiah Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@morningstar.com>
Subject Re: exporting data from Cassandra cluster
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 21:46:00 GMT
Once you get all of the data on one machine you can then
flush/drain/compact shutdown the single node and then take the data
folder off that machine and back it up.  Then when you get your new
cassandra cluster setup you can use the sstable loader to shoot the data
from the backup into the new cluster.