From Maxim Potekhin <potek...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: exporting data from Cassandra cluster
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 20:04:31 GMT
Hello Alexandru,

as you probably know, my group is using Amazon S3 to permanently (or
sem-permanently) park the data
in CSV format, which makes it portable and we can load it into anything
if needed, or analyze on its own.
Just my half of a Swiss centime :)

And, because the S3 option is not for everybody, and since you are at
CERN, -- talk to data people in ATLAS.
350GB seems trivial.

Regards

Maxim