From Jeremiah Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@morningstar.com>
Subject Re: Is this a limitation of CQL?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 21:14:38 GMT
As designed in all versions.  The search queries have to have an indexed
column which is keyed by "=".  C* is still a key/value store, so you
have to have a key to get anywhere...  Once the "=" is used to pull in
rows, the other parts of the query are then used to filter the results
before they are returned.