From Maxim Potekhin <potek...@bnl.gov>
Subject Re: Repair failure under 0.8.6
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2011 01:34:08 GMT
Thank you Peter. Before I look into details as you suggest,
may I ask what you mean "automatically restarted"? They way
the box and Cassandra are set up in my case is such that the
death of either if final.

Also, how do I look for full GC? I just realized that in the latest
install, I might have omitted capping the heap size -- and the
nodes have 48GB each. I guess this could be a problem, precipitating
GC death, right?

Thank you

Maxim