From Tom van den Berge <...@drillster.com>
Subject Re: is there a "no disk storage" mode ?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 20:13:32 GMT
Hi Dominique,

I don't think there is a way to run cassandra without disk storage. But
running it embedded can be very useful for unit testing. I'm using
cassandra-unit (https://github.com/jsevellec/cassandra-unit) to
integrate it in my tests. You don't need to configure any file paths; it
works fine out of the box.

I've set it up to drop and recreate my keyspace before each test case,
and even then it performs quite good.

Good luck,
Tom