From "quinteros8888@gmail.com" <quinteros8...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: cassandra most stable version ?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 20:27:55 GMT

--- Original Message ---

From: Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com>
Sent: December 7, 2011 12/7/11
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: RE: cassandra most stable version ?

0.8.7

Best regards/ Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov

Senior Developer

Email: Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com

Phone: +370 5 212 3063.Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania

Follow:

Visit our blog

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.