From Rafael Almeida <almeida...@yahoo.com>
Subject Creating column families per client
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 13:45:13 GMT
Hello,

I am evaluating the usage of cassandra for my system. I will have several clients who won't
share data with each other. My idea is to create one column family per client. When a new
client comes in and adds data to the system, I'd like to create a column family dynamically.
Is that reliable? Can I create a column family on a node and imediately add new data on that
column family and be confident that the data added will eventually become visible to a read?

[]'s
Rafael