From huyle <>
Subject Re: Tried to restart a node, and now it won't come up
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:25:53 GMT
Looks like this is related to bug in

Show schema shows  sstable compression chunk_length_kb on the node that the
schame was applied is 65536, thought the schema update statement specified
chunk_length_kb=64, and on other nodes on the cluster  that get schema
replicated from the node the schema was applied, the chunk_length_kb is
shown as 67108864.

Is there away to disable sstable compression  or set  chunk_length_kb to
null?  We have other CFs that we did not explicitly specify  chunk_length_kb
work fine.

Sent from the mailing list archive at

View raw message