From huyle <hu...@springpartners.com>
Subject Re: decommissioned not show being gossipped
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 18:07:42 GMT
In our case, we need to execute "unsafeAssassinateEndpoint" from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-3337.    How do we go about
applying the patch attached to CASSANDRA-3337?  We always used the binary
distribution; never had to compile cassandra; so we are not sure of the
proper way to apply the patch and compile new binary.  We currently running
1.0.3.

 Thanks!

Huy

unsafeAssassinateEndpoint