From Karsten Pappert <kars...@pappert.de>
Subject AW: cassandra most stable version ?
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:54:18 GMT
Hi Pierre,

we started some Tests with 1.0.x, and had a lot of trouble. Now we
are running 0.8.7 and had also no failures and good performance.

-Karsten

Von: Pierre Chalamet [mailto:pierre@chalamet.net]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011 16:37
An: user@cassandra.apache.org
Betreff: Re: cassandra most stable version ?

Thanks.

Anyone else to share his production version and some feedbacks ?

- Pierre
________________________________
From: Jahangir Mohammed <md.jahangir27@gmail.com<mailto:md.jahangir27@gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 17:36:37 -0500
To: <user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>>
ReplyTo: user@cassandra.apache.org<mailto:user@cassandra.apache.org>
Subject: Re: cassandra most stable version ?

We are running 0.8.7. No big issues so far.

Thanks,
Jahangir.
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 5:05 PM, Pierre Chalamet <pierre@chalamet.net<mailto:pierre@chalamet.net>>
wrote:
Hello,

Recent problems with Cassandra 1.0.x versions seems to tell it is still not ready for prime
time.

We are currently using version 0.8.5 on our development cluster - although we have not seen
much problems with this one, maybe recent versions of 0.8.x might be safer to use.

So what version are you running in production ? What kinds of problems do you encounter if
any ?

Thanks,
- Pierre