From "Michael Vaknine" <micha...@citypath.com>
Subject RE: Drop schema Called "Index"
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 07:52:51 GMT
Hi,

I am trying  to delete a keyspace called Index.

Here is all the versions of the drop I tried.

[default@unknown] drop keyspace 'Index';

Keyspace ''Index'' not found.

[default@unknown] drop keyspace Index;

Syntax error at position 14: mismatched input 'Index' expecting set null

[default@unknown] drop Index;

Syntax error at position 10: mismatched input ';' expecting ON

[default@unknown] use 'Index';

Authenticated to keyspace: Index

[default@Index] drop Index;

Syntax error at position 10: mismatched input ';' expecting ON

[default@Index] drop 'Index';

Command not found: `drop 'Index';`. Type 'help;' or '?' for help.

[default@Index]

Nothing on the  logs related to this keyspace

Thanks

Michael