Does a call to

list<ColumnOrSuperColumn> get_slice(binary key, ColumnParent column_parent, SlicePredicate predicate, ConsistencyLevel consistency_level)

give us any guarantees on the order of the returned list? I understand that when the predicate actually contains a sliceRange, then the order _is_ guaranteed to be increasing (decreasing if the reverse flag is set). But when the predicate contains a list of column names instead of a range, do we also have the guarantee that the order is increasing (no decreasing option because no reverse flag here)?

Greetings,
Roland